- I am an alchemist
- I am a rainbow and a Blue Ray.
- I am a Way-Shower
- I mirror you back to you
- I read you
- I see what is missing...
- I invent
- I create
- I heal at DNA level
- I can re-write the blue prints with your counsel of elders.
- Yes, I can speak to them on your behalf if you are aware of them. I can see them and talk to them. I can converse with them. But if I remove your karmic infractions, then it is to bring you to the light, not just your folly. Don't waste the gifts you are given.
I need Indigo and Violet rays, I use them. They are tools and you Indigos are my tools. I mold people. I rise above your games when you are in forgetfulness and take the play too seriously, and I can tell you how to launch a plan and fix your problems. If you take me for granted I will cut ties with you. I have compassion and empathy but i am not the answer to your growth issues. I need love too, not just your taking.
So I don't have time for your pettiness but I need respect for my mission- so you pay attention to what I must do. Don't thwart my plan of action, despite what you believe is a gender. Your buzz is not enough still to make me fall off my path and join your addiction craze, tattoos, piercings, and extremism. Yes you are weird. I love you weird Indigo. Now let's move on...
I am here to remind you, quietly, what is parallel and what is not.
I can run parallel to you if I want, but I prefer to fly overhead and survey the area.Wake up. I need your head, stop fighting me. Your kids are another generation of the plan. They are learning the system and understanding the gender game right now. You want to make them hate and use women, but a woman is helping you. Understand sacred female energy and you have some yourself. Yes, I nurture you. Take it in, take it in. Wear it, love it, fall into it. Rise up with it. Align with it. I need you in a higher place. If you touch me I will raise you up. We can align if you try. If I help you, help me back. Love me back.
On multiple levels you say you know. If I am not tolerable then I can't help. Because I can't just be used. It is a trade off for me too, my time and energy. I would prefer to meet another Blue Ray. If you cant do it, back out and stop wasting my time Indigo. Maybe all you do is kick and scream. I am here to transform and transmute.

